首页 > 英语作文 >

高频情景口语对话:和好

日期:

高频情景口语对话:和好

"和好" 是指两个或多个人之间解决矛盾、恢复关系并重新建立友好的行为或状态。这种行为通常涉及谅解、包容和妥协。

关于 "和好" 的英语词汇:

Reconciliation

Making amends

Patching things up

Resolving differences

Repairing relationships

关于 "和好" 的英语句子:

We finally decided to reconcile after our argument. 

- 我们终于决定在我们的争吵之后和好了。

It takes effort from both parties to mend a broken relationship. 

- 修补一段破裂的关系需要双方的努力。

Forgiveness is the first step towards reconciliation.

 - 原谅是和解的第一步。

After weeks of tension, they finally made peace with each other.

- 经过几周的紧张,他们最终和好了。

Communication is key to resolving conflicts and reconciling differences.

 - 沟通是解决冲突和和解分歧的关键。

关于 "和好" 的英语作文:Reconciliation - 和好

In our daily lives, conflicts and misunderstandings are inevitable. However, what sets individuals and communities apart is their ability to reconcile differences and mend broken relationships.

在我们的日常生活中,冲突和误解是常有的事。但是,个人和社区之间的区别在于他们如何处理这些分歧,修复破裂的关系。

Reconciliation is not merely the absence of conflict, but rather the proactive effort to address grievances, forgive past wrongs, and move forward with understanding and compassion.

和好不仅仅是冲突的消失,它更是一种积极的行动,旨在解决不满,原谅过去的错误,并带着理解和同情向前迈进。

It requires humility to admit one's faults, empathy to understand the perspective of others, and courage to extend an olive branch in the pursuit of peace and harmony.

要做到和好,我们需要谦卑地承认自己的错误,用同情心去理解他人的立场,并且勇敢地在追求和平与和谐的过程中伸出和平的橄榄枝。

Ultimately, the journey towards reconciliation is a testament to the resilience of the human spirit and the power of forgiveness to heal wounds and bridge divides.

最终,和好的过程展现了人类精神的坚韧和宽恕的力量,它能够治愈心灵的创伤,弥合人与人之间的裂痕。

高频情景口语对话:和好

❶ 我会改的,我保证。I'll change. I promise.

对话 A: I apologize for my rudeness. I'll change. I promise. 我为我的无礼道歉。我会改的,我保证。

B: Sorry, I don't trust you any more. 对不起,我再也没办法相信你了。

❷ 你只是在哄我。You are only soothing me.

同类表达 You're just fooling around with me. 你只是在跟我玩玩而已。

❸ 我们重新来过吧。Let's start over.

同类表达 Let's sit down and have a talk. 我们坐下来好好谈谈吧。

对话 A: Let's start over. 我们重新来过吧。

B: I'll give you the last chance. 我给你最后一次机会。

❹ 我们把事情谈开了。We've talked things out.

对话 A: Have you made peace with him yet? 你和他和好了吗?

B: Yeah, we've talked things out. Everything was just a misunderstanding. 嗯,我们把事情谈开了。一切都是误会。

❺ 我该怎样才能补偿你?How can I make it up to you?

对话 A: How can I make it up to you? 我该怎样才能补偿你?

B: It's too late. 太晚了。

❻ 我们可不可以再试试看?Can we give it one more shot?

同类表达 Can we give it one more try?

❼ 我保证以后再也不会对你发脾气了。I promise I will never get mad at you again.

对话 A: I promise I will never get mad at you again. 我保证以后再也不会对你发脾气了。

B: You've said that like a thousand times. How can I trust you?! 这话你已经说了很多次了,你要我怎么相信你?!

❽ 我会尽一切努力来维持这段感情。I'd do anything to make this relationship work.

对话 A: Please give me one more chance. 请再给我一次机会吧。

B: What will you do? 你会怎么做呢?

A: I'd do anything to make this relationship work. 我会尽一切努力来维持这段感情。

❾ 她也许永远不会跟我和好了!Perhaps she will never be reconciled with me!

❿ 我和女朋友促膝长谈了一次。I had a long conversation with my girlfriend.

上一篇:名篇背诵:Man Is a Lonely Island 人是孤独的小岛
下一篇:翻译辨析:自然界很少用“无声无息”形容