There's a boat in the river.
河里有条船。
What's wrong with your watch?
你的手表有什么毛病?
How do you like China?
你觉得中国怎么样?
What do you like about China?
你喜欢中国的什么?
You'd better ask that policeman over there.
你最好去问问那边的那个警察。
What a / an + adj + n + 主语 + 谓语
How cold it is today!
今天多冷啊!
What a fine picture it is!
多美的一幅图画呀!
Thank you for coming to see me.
感谢你来看我。
He is a student. So am I.
他是一个学生,我也是。
He didn't have supper until his parents came back.
直到他的父母回来他才吃饭。
The baby cried harder and harder.
那孩子哭得越来越厉害。
The more one has, the more one wants.
越有越贪。
Do you think that art is as important as music?
你认为艺术和音乐一样重要吗?
Last Sunday the weather was not so wet as it is today.
上个星期天的天气不如今天的天气潮湿。
I think art is less important than music.
我认为艺术不如音乐重要。
The Great Green Wall will stop the wind from blowing the earth away.
绿色长城将阻挡风吹走土壤。
Both you and I are students.
我和你都是学生。
Either you or he is wrong.
不是你错就是他错。
Neither he nor I am a student.
我和他都不是学生。
As soon as I see him, I'll give him the message.
我一见到他,我就把你的消息告诉他。
I was so tired that I didn't want to speak.
我累得连话也不想说了。
Though I like writing to my pen-friend, it takes a lot of time.
虽然我喜欢给笔友写信,但它要耗费我大量时间。
This afternoon I'm going to buy a Qisu English book.
今天下午我要去买本奇速英语书。
I think this is different from Chinese names.
我认为这与汉语名字不同。
Welcome back to school!
欢迎回到学校!
We're going to have fun learning and speaking English this term.
这学期我们将兴味盎然地学习和讲英语。
I don't know all your names because this is our first lesson.
因为这是我们的第一节课,所以我并不知道你们所有人的名字。
Why don't you come to school a little earlier?
为什么不早点到校呢?
Let's make it half past nine.
让我们定在九点半吧!
They have nothing to do every day.
他们每天无所事事。
I think so, but I'm not sure.
我想是这样,但不敢确定。
I was not sure of / about the way, so I asked someone.
我对于怎么走没有把握,所以我问别人了。
There is a shop between the hospital and the school.
在那家医院和那所学校之间有一家商店。
You must keep your classroom clean.
你们必须保持教室干净。
Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起,让你久等了。
Can you keep him in the room ?
你能让他在这个房里吗?
Keep them here.
让他们在这儿呆着。
He finds it very hard to travel around the big city.
他发现要环游这个大城市是很难的。
The old man doesn't travel any more.
这位老人不再旅行了。
He isn't a thief any longer.
他不再是个贼。
What's the weather like in spring in your hometown?
在你们家乡春天天气怎么样?
There was no time to think.
没有时间思考。
I have no time to go home for lunch.
我没有时间回家吃午饭。
Help yourself to some fish.
吃鱼吧!
I used to read this kind of story books.
我过去常读这种故事书。
I borrowed a Qisu English book from him.
我从他那借了一本奇速英语书。
He lent me a story book / He lent a story book to me.
他借了本故事书给我。
Have you ever been to Haw aii?
你曾去过夏威夷吗?
Where's he?He's gone to Washington.
他在哪儿?他去华盛顿了。
Hawaii is famous for its beautiful beaches.
夏威夷以它美丽的海滩而出名。
No matter when you come, you are welcomed.
无论你们什么时候来,都受欢迎。
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不能。
Don't be afraid of making mistakes when speaking English.
当说英语时不要害怕犯错误。
I hope to see him as soon as possible.
我希望能尽快见到他。
He ran here as fast as he could.
他尽最大努力跑到这儿。
A young man practised speaking English with Mr Green.
一个年青人和格林先生练习说英语。
Tom enjoys playing football very much.
汤姆很喜欢踢足球。
He finished reading the story book.
他看完了那本故事书。
It's said that one of the most dangerous sharks is the Great White Shark.
据说最危险的鲨鱼之一是大白鲨。
Not all sharks are alike.
并不是所有的鲨鱼都一样。
Not everyone likes dumplings.
并不是每个人都喜欢饺子。
His argument is based on facts.
他的论断是以事实为根据的。
Put the tree in the hole so that it is straight.
把树放入洞穴中,让它立直。
The Great Green Wall is 7,000 kilometres long.
绿色长城长7000公里。
The river is about 2 metres deep.
这条河大约有2米深。
The boy is about 12 years old .
这个男孩约12岁。
The heavy rain kept us from starting out.
大雨阻止了我们出发。
With Tom's help, I've come to America to study further.
在汤姆的帮助下,我来美国深造。
I don't think any of them is interesting.
我认为他们中任何一个都无趣。
What's the population of Germany?
德国的人口有多少?
They prefer to buy a new one rather than repair it.
他们更喜欢买一辆新车,而不愿去修理它。
This book is worth reading.
这本书值得读。
They regarded their pets as members of their families.
他们把宠物视为家庭成员。
I'm confident of success.
我确信会成功。
He seems to be angry.
他似乎生气了。
The house seems too noisy.
这房子似乎太吵了。
We're all very angry with ourselves.
我们都很生自己的气。
I was angry about his decision to build a factory here.
我很生气他决定把工厂建在这儿。
I was angry at being kept waiting.
这样一直等我很生气。
He paid for the book and went away.
他付完书款便离开了。
I paid him £200 for the painting.
买这幅画我付了他200英镑。