1.Hello, do you have any vacancies?
你好,你有房子要出租吗?
2. It's a one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment.
这是一间一居室。
3. Are utilities included in the rent?
房租包含水电杂费吗?
4. Do you have any cheap studio apartments?
你有那种卧室、起居室合二为一的单间小公寓出租吗?
5. Can I have a month-to-month lease? I only want to rent the apartment for five months.
我能按月租赁吗?我只想租5个月。
6. There's an open house this weekend.
这周末是开放参观日(open house,向有意租房或买房的人展示房子的为期一天的活 动)。
7. Hey Sarah, I'm having some trouble finding an apartment. Can you help me look at some listings online?
嗨,莎拉,我近来在找房子,遇到点问题。你能帮我上网看看房屋招租广告吗?
8. It's located in the suburbs? Well even though that sounds like a steal, I really want something downtown.
房子在郊区?嗯……虽然这房子听起来特别划算,我还是想租个在市区的房子。
9. Well what about this two-bedroom apartment? The listing says it's right in the heart of the city, just steps from the metro.
那这个两居室怎么样?广告上说它就在市中心,离地铁几步远。
10. Well, this apartment is really a must-see.
嗯,这套房得去看看。
了解这些动词的细微差别有助于更准确地表达租赁行为和租赁关系。无论是寻找临时的交通工具,长期居住的地方,还是作为房东提供租赁服务,选择合适的词汇都能确保沟通的清晰和准确。